cityscape terrain box from Hawkwargames.
A customisable 6' x 4' Battlefield in a box
20 x Card buildings (pre-cut, pre-folded, 20 designs, 615 micron)
24 x Card ground tiles, double sided (1'x1', 24 face designs, 380 micron)
Build a Complete Urban Battlefield!
- All the scenery you need for large games of DZC (6' x 4' table)
- Can be built to 4' x 4' size, suitable for most standard DZC games
- Double sided 1' x 1' ground tiles provide customisable surface
- 24 Ground tile face designs allow for thousands of combinations!
- 20 Different card buildings in 5 sizes - vibrant, coated finish
- Pre-prepared buildings allow for fast assembly - no cutting required
- Multiple sets can be combined easily to create massive game boards!
- Compatible with highly detailed resin parts and free to download self-print scenery (available here)
- Flat, rigid base surface recommended (e.g. tabletop, foamcore, MDF or plywood)
- You can glue or tape ground tiles down once you have determined your optimum layout for maximum solidity.
preorder and releases next Friday April 19th. I know that 2CE and I are planing to get one, as it's really hard to pass on a full table for $45. If you have thought about this game, and the scale has held you up, here is your answer. Well I hope you are as excited by this development as me. Until next time....