Sunday, October 4, 2015

Zombtober- Zombie Stripper!

Not to be outdone, here's my offering for the first week of Zombtober: the Zombie Stripper from Studio Miniatures. 


We picked her up during the Z-Clips Kickstarter, and she was a model I was really looking forward to painting this one up. Maybe it's just an extension of the "dead hookers of Malifaux" for me, but It was one I really wanted to do.
Full Frontal Zombitity!

Not surprisingly, there wasn't a whole lot to paint. Tons of skin and not much else. A bit simple of a model, but it let me test out a painting technique I wanted to use on something else, and got it up in the day and a half I had to manage this.

The Club Score for Zombtober so far is all tied up at one apiece for B97, Ali, and myself.  Hope you're all ready for Week Two!

5 comments:

  1. A great start to week 1 2CE. Great to have the LXG crew aboard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet job one of my faves from the ks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice! Great start 2CE, bring on week 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet painting on that. I've the same miniature and it's very fine detail and very small.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Studio miniature has very fine detail and you've done a bang up job on the figure.

    ReplyDelete