Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Sunday News... It's on Sunday and everything.


See I can get this thing done on time.




All Quiet on the Martian Front:
  • Alien Dungeon is going to Historicon July 18-21, where they will be showing off All Quiet on the Martian Front.  LXG would love to go, but it's just not in the cards, so if anyone wants to be our correspondent, drop us a line.
Batman Miniatures Game:
  • This picture turned up on the Batman Miniatures game web site.  Not really sure what it means, but I have to admit I'm intrigued.

By Fire and Sword:
  • The new stuff is looking very nice, here is a Tartars army painted up/

  • The rules PDF for By Fire and Sword came out this week.  So of us you backed the project (2CE) are pouring over them right now, so I expect an article from him about this game soon.  This also means that progress is being made on delivering on this Kickstarter, which is never a bad thing.

Cthulhu Wars
  • In case you missed it, Cthulhu Wars is coming.  They launched a Kickstarter with a $40,000 goal.  They beat that goal up and took it's lunch money as, they stand over $600K right now.  Congratulations to them.
Dark-Age:
  • Another week and another Conflagration Preview.  This one answered a question for most of us.  That link symbol stands for Squad Link.  Now exactly what that is and how it differs from Squad Attachment or Take Control is anyone's guess.

  • In other news, we have been playtesting my March to Immortality list, and after 3 games, I've re-written it again.  I know, I'm crazy.




Deadzone:

  • Pledge Surveys go out tomorrow!  They are giving everyone until July 21st to fill them out and lock in their rewards.  If you are one of them, enjoy!
Doomtrooper Radio:

  • If you don't know what Doomtrooper Radio is, you either are new here, don't like Warzone, or live under a rock.  However, there is a new podcast coming from these guys on the 23rd.  So mark your calenders, boys and girls, cause it's sure to be full of Warzone goodness.


Dropzone Commander:
  • Newsletter 19 cam out last week, and I missed putting it in last week's Sunday News.  I covered alot of what's in it when I wrote this article, but it's still worth it's own read, if DZC is something you are into.
GodSlayer:

  • There really isn't any news, aside from the editorial I did on why we might al want to give this game a look.  Here's the article, I think this game might have something to offer.

Fire Bucket Games:

  • On June 11th, the entire range of Firebucket products was made available on Ebay.  They make some really awesome stuff, and you really should give them a look.

Secret Weapon Miniatures:

  • A sack full of corpses is coming!  I'm still smiling about this development.  I might need medication!




Toughest Girls in the Galaxy:
  • Ok this kickstarter has had a huge amount of updates.  There will be a followup article, to this one, coming this week.  But this little project had a measly $20,000 goal, they are at over $400K.  Anyone who knows me, knows the archetype of a strong heroic female is one of my favorite, knows how excited I am by this.
Warzone: Ressurection:

  • Prodos released imagery for the Capitol Light Infantry.
  • They also announced that Capitol will ship in the first wave not in August.  My brotherhood look farward to beating down some capitol scum, very, very shortly.

So there is the Sunday News!  I hope you found it as entertaining as I did researching it.  Until next time (right before Paint Week, and we've got some special guests lined up for that)...

Belgarath97

No comments:

Post a Comment