Wednesday, December 24, 2014

WIP Wednesday: Malifaux Gremlins, and still working on that Alien!

Hello out there all you holiday partiers!

   Yes, it's the holidays over here at LXG, so we are not getting as much done as usual. We still wanted to drop a quick line to let you know what's in the works this week, though. We'd hate to start a weekly article, and miss week two! So here I am, Tuesday, prepping an article.


  (Wednesday morning)... Ok, it looks like the holidays have gotten the better of everybody else (as it should be). But I'm still at work, and this is my idea of taking a break. So here you go. I'm still working on that Desolation Row Alien from last week, primarily because I am doing funky things with the fabric study, mostly
involving metallics and colored washes.


 I have also started a couple old metal Malifaux gremlins. Sure, we intend to get the new plastic ones eventually, but these are out there pretty cheap these days, and more gremlins is not really a problem. That and those 41 points that are staring back at me from the LXG project board. I gotta tell ya, I don't even know what all of those points are, but it means I need to keep painting the random Malifaux figure while I'm doing other projects.
   Don't worry; that project board is getting redone... after the holidays, after we count up all the new points we bought for each other as "gifts", because we are all jerks. Oh, yeah, and then Pulp City and Z-Clipz and Bones will come in... and our points will be back up in the stratosphere.

P.S.- Don't forget, there's still time to vote in our campaign contest! The games I'm painting these for are both on there (Counterblast and Malifaux), as well as several other fine choices!!! Go vote and win yourself some more points/gifts/hobby bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment