Thursday, March 14, 2013


For those of you who don't know me, I'm Belgarath97.  As my compatriot, Second Class Elitist (2CE), has already said I've been in this hobby for about a decade and am an ex-GW staffer.  And as he has already said, we have decided to embark on a grand journey, into the rabbit hole if it were.  We are adding our voice to the multitude of voices on the internet.  2CE covered a lot of the what and how, so I thought I'd spend a minute on the why.



So here is a bit of insight into why 2CE and I decided to this blog in the first place.  First of all we love this hobby.  Crazy as it may seem, but all to often we find that blogs focus on only one aspect of the hobby.  Be it one company, or one way to play, of even just about painting and converting.  2CE and I don't find our hobby related to only one company, aspect of the hobby, or only one way to play. In fact we often discuss the merits of many.  So this blog is somewhat dedicated to the idea that the hobby is more than one company, or one way to play.

We want this blog to be a place that showcases the hobby in it's many and varied games and products.  A haven for those of us who want to see more of what the hobby has available and don't want to have to search though the static to find it.  So please join us, and let's see how far this rabbit hole goes.

Questions, comments, machinations, please leave them below.

No comments:

Post a Comment